Paramount Vinyl Flooring LVT -Warranty Information
Paramount Vinyl Flooring LVT is backed by a Limited 10-Year Commercial Warranty for manufacturing defects as described below.
The Paramount Vinyl Flooring LVT products that you purchase are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects.
If a defect occurs in your floor, upon verification of the defect, Paramount Vinyl Flooring will authorize repair or replacement of the affected area without charge, with flooring of equal value and/or quality. If your floor was installed by a professional
flooring installer/contractor pursuant to Paramount Vinyl Flooring’s installation instructions, Paramount Vinyl Flooring will also pay reasonable professional labor costs to install your replacement floor if the defect is reported within the first year of the original purchase, and 50% if the defect is reported within the second year of the original purchase.
- Limited commercial warranty applies from the date of purchase and only to the original owner of the floor.
- Wear from chairs or other furniture without proper floor protectors will void the warranty.
- Indentations, scratches or surface damage caused by improper maintenance, misuse, negligence, spike heeled shoes, pebbles, sand, or other abrasives are not covered by this warranty.
- Sub-floor irregularities can cause premature wear on the wearlayer and will void the warranty.
- Dissatisfaction or damage due to improper installation or installation contrary to Paramount Vinyl Flooring recommendations will void the warranty. Installation instructions are included in each carton of Paramount Vinyl Flooring.
- Labor on material installed with obvious defects is not covered by this warranty.
- Labor costs on repair or replacement of material which was not originally professionally installed are not covered by this warranty.
- Any discoloration or bond failure on Paramount Vinyl Flooring products resulting from improper adhesive selection or application is not covered by this warranty.
- Installation utilizing adhesives other than those recommended and approved by Paramount Vinyl Flooring for Paramount Vinyl Flooring products may cause damage to the floor and void this warranty.
- Problems due to moisture, mildew, alkaline substances, or hydrostatic pressure in the sub-floor are not covered by this warranty.
- Using non-recommended floor care products may damage the floor and void the warranty.
Note: If the Paramount Vinyl Flooring LVT fails to perform as stated in the applicable Limited Warranty, Paramount Vinyl Flooring will, at its option: (i) repair without charge the affected flooring to conform to the warranty; or (ii) replace the affected flooring without charge, with flooring of equal value and/ or quality. Paramount Vinyl Flooring will also pay for reasonable labor costs per the conditions stated above. Paramount Vinyl Flooring will not pay for the removal or replacement of cabinets, appliances, or other fixtures. Replacement floors are warranted only for the remaining time of the original warranty and are not warranted to match samples or marketing materials (ie. photographs, website, etc) or match in color, dye lot, and gloss with your existing floor. THESE ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE. UNDER THE TERMS OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES, Paramount Vinyl Flooring WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXTENDING BEYOND THE TERMS OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THERE ARE NOT EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE by Paramount Vinyl Flooring .